HOME::A::-B::-c::-D::-E::-F::-G::-H::-I::-J::-K::-L::-M::-N::-O::-P::-Q::-R::-S::-T::-U::-V::-W::-X::-y::-Z::

Sunday, May 17, 2009

priyamanai rubbishs rumours


Priyamani is pretty happy with the way her career is heading. She has just signed another film with Jagapathi Babu, Pravarkyudu, in Telugu and right after completing Mitrudu. Recently she appeared in two-piece bikini which became a hot topic and also she was surrounded by rumors about her personal life. On Wednesday (May 13, 2009), Telugucinema.com caught up with her to enquire about truth behind them. She clears off the rumors..

Grapevine has it that you are deeply in love with Tarun. How true?

It is totally baseless. Tarun and I had great fun during the shooting of Nava Vasantham but we hardly met with each other after shooting finished. Then how could we be in love? Tarun, Ankita and I gelled together on the sets. Tarun and I never met again on personal level.

There are also some rumors that a hero gifted you Toyoto Innova?

My god, why do people malign actress with cheap rumors? I bought Innova in Hyderabad on my hard-earned money. No hero gifted me. It is my personal car.

Bangalore media suggested that you and Malayalam actor Prithviraj have become so close..

My mother and Prithviraj’s mother are good friends. Both of our families regularly interact. He is a family friend. We chat up regularly but there is nothing more to our friendship.

So you are now just single?

Yes, but not ready to mingle. I won’t be thinking about love and matters of heart for another couple of years as I want to concentrate only on my acting.

You wore two-piece bikini in Drona but it was not well received. Your comments!

See, I got mixed response. Some people commented that the song was shot nicely and my bikini act was not vulgar. Some said that I should not have done it as I have homely girl image with the films like Pellaina Kotthalo and Yamadonga. I did the song because the director asked and the scene demanded. Anyhow, you can’t wear Salwar Kameej when you act in a scene that involves swimming pool, right!

Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MP3 Download

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP