HOME::A::-B::-c::-D::-E::-F::-G::-H::-I::-J::-K::-L::-M::-N::-O::-P::-Q::-R::-S::-T::-U::-V::-W::-X::-y::-Z::

Thursday, March 19, 2009

BILLA AUDIO RELEASED



The audio of Billa starring Prabhas, Anushka, Namitha and Krishnam Raju in the lead roles was launched at Shilpa Kala Vedika, Hyderbad.

Meher Ramesh of Kantri fame is directing the film while Narendra and Prabodh are jointly producing the film under Gopi Krishna Movies Pvt. ltd banner. Manisharma is scoring the music for this film.

Dr. Dasari Narayana Rao, Krishnam Raju, Tammareddy Bharadwaja, Murali Mohan, SS Rajamouli, VV Vinayak, B Prasad, Devi Varaprasad, Dil Raju, Mansharama, Gopichand Allu Arjun, Namitha, Prabhas and others graced the function.

Dasari released the audio cassette and presented the first one to Krishnam Raju. Allu Arjun and Gopichand have jointly launched the Billa website. Lahari Music is distributing the audio into the market.

Speaking on the occasion Dasari said, “I had directed some of the films of Krishnam Raju’s Gopi Krishna movies banner. Prabhas is the capable heir of rebel star Krishnam Raju. I hope that the audio and the film will become a good hit”.

Krishna Raju said: “After a long gap of 15 years I am working in our banner. Director Meher Ramesh is helming the film in Hollywood style. Manisharma has composed excellent music. Soundar Rajan’s cinematography is an asset for this film. Prabhas has acted well. I wish the audio and the flick will be good hit like our previous movies”.

SS Rajamouli said, “The promos of Billa are seemed to be like a Hollywood film. Prabhas has built up 8 pack abs for this flick and will surpass Bollywood hero Hrithik Roshan also. I hope that the audio and the film will entertain the audiences”.

Actor Allu Arjun said: “Prabhas is my favorite hero among the ones from outside my family. He is like 6-feet of pure gold. I wish the flick will be a super hit”.

Hero Prabhas said: “I am acting with my uncle Krishnam Raju for the first time in the film. It was a difficult experience to work with him. All the unit members worked for this film with lots of passion and dedication. I would like to thank all of my fans for their continuous support. I hope that the movie will get the support of audience”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MP3 Download

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP